Do you have a plan in place to meet — or better yet, exceed — your year-end fundraising goals?
Or will you be spending the last weeks of the year in panic mode, wondering what tactics you could have used to raise more money?
Imagine: some organizations raise 70% of their donations during the last six weeks of the year. And nearly a third of all annual giving happens in December!
Don’t let the rest of the year slip away!
You’ve still got time to create an exceptional fundraising campaign that breaks all your previous records. All you need are the right tools to make it happen.
Does any of this sound like you…?
- You’re worried about meeting your year-end fundraising goals
- You need a step-by-step blueprint to raising the money your nonprofit really needs
- You’re anxious that time will slip away from you and all of a sudden, it will be November and you’ll be seriously behind
- Your annual fund has been on the downturn lately and you’re wondering how to get it back on track
- You’ve been doing it all yourself and are wondering how to get your board involved
- You’re wondering how to move beyond just digital (or direct mail) and run a multi-channel campaign that will make your year-end campaign really soar
DECEMBER IS THE GIVING SEASON…and it will be here before you know it!
Have you created a timeline for your fall campaign? In Foolproof Year-End Fundraising, you’ll discover how to…
- Create an appeal letter that captures donors’ hearts – and their support
- Develop an integrated campaign, one that covers direct mail, email, and social media — even when your databases don’t talk to each other
- Craft an emotional story – and theme – that speaks to your donors
- Develop a gift string based on science – not guessing – guaranteed for success
- Segment your donor base to ensure that your best donors are getting the attention they deserve
- Develop a campaign for your monthly donors
- How to incorporate social media and GivingTuesday in your campaign
- Increase your online giving, even with an older donor base
- Keep your donors coming back, year after year!
It can feel pretty chaotic at times, can’t it?
Direct mail, email, online, social media, #GivingTuesday…
Where do you start? And where do you put your focus? How and where do you share your organization’s best story? Your annual fund drive has been on the downturn for the past three years. How do you get it back on track? You’ll find the answers in Foolproof Year-End Fundraising from Basics & More.
Plan to join us starting on September 2 for a series of pre-recorded and live webinar trainings and calls where you’ll be guided through a foolproof plan for your year-end fundraising.
A plan that empowers your organization to not only meet goals but crush them.
Over the past five years, we’ve discovered what works, and what doesn’t for our annual year-end fundraising series.
Here’s all you’ll be receiving with Foolproof Year-End Fundraising:
- Ten pre-recorded webinars featuring your personal team of nonprofit experts (a $900 value!)
- Year-End Fundraising Appeal Examples booklet: loaded with examples of direct mail fundraising appeals from organizations just like yours
- Year-End Fundraising Email Examples: Develop your campaign series by referencing this booklet of examples from dozens of nonprofits. Includes hundreds of tested email subject headers!
- Plus, during the course of this four-week program, you’ll be receiving live hands-on help and feedback from me and my team.
This series is led by Pamela Grow.
Pamela has raised hundreds of millions through her consultancy, and her Basics & More online training. Pam’s over-riding goal is to provide exceptional donor-centered fundraising training to small nonprofit organizations — at prices they can afford.
A pioneer in creating online trainings for nonprofit professionals, Pamela created the first online nonprofit storytelling class in 2010, as well as the first online nonprofit stewardship training. Partnering with Chris Davenport of the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, she created the landmark program, 100 Donors in 90 Days, and The Donor Retention Project. In 2016, Pam developed the curriculum, branding, and launch for the Veritus Group’s Major Gift Academy, the seminal online training for nonprofit major gift officers. In 2010 Pamela was named one of the 50 Most Influential Fundraisers by the influential Civil Society magazine, and in 2016 she was named one of the Top 25 Fundraising Experts by the Michael Chatman Giving Show.Her blog, PamelaGrow.com was named one of 25 Must-Read Nonprofit IT Blogs 2016, and she recently came in at #2 on the Top 75 Fundraising Websites And Blogs For Fundraisers.
Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is a series of ten pre-recorded premium webinars designed with one purpose in mind: to create your best year-end fundraising possible by employing every available current strategy. You’ll also receive personal, hands-on assistance from my team of fundraising experts via three live sessions, including two feedback sessions.
Q. I love how I can enroll additional people from my organization in the Basics & More™ classes, but I’m not seeing that option here. Can more than one person attend the webinars?
A. Unlike most Basics & More™ courses, participation in the Year-End webinar series is limited to one attendee from each registration. However, for instance, if you’re traveling or not available for a particular session, you can assign another team member your seat.
Q. I see so many year-end fundraising series out there, including some that are free. How do I know which one is right for me?
A. The importance of utilizing multiple channels in your year-end campaign cannot be over emphasized. Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is much more than a one-off webinar, it’s a series of trainings led by the top experts in the field. If you’re seeking a step-by-step program that walks you through building a multichannel appeal, Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is the one for you. Other programs will tell you that you need a donor-focused donation page, but they have no technical know-how and haven’t the slightest idea of how to actually implement one. Other programs will show you how to craft a donor-focused fundraising appeal letter, but they don’t have a clue of how to make a complete direct mail package possible without a team of mail house employees. If you don’t have scores of team members to delegate to, Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is the program for you.
Q. I’m seeing a few different year-end fundraising programs out there and I’m confused about which one is best for my organization. Help!
A. If you’re looking for a step-by-step program on how to execute your organization’s multi-channel year-end campaign, Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is the best program for you. I have personally vetted and selected the finest digital and direct response experts in our industry to guide you in the creation of your campaign.
Additionally, this year we’re including more personalized assistance, including our Ask the Expert: Year-End Copywriting Cure clinic, where you’ll get live feedback on your fundraising letter.
Q. Our organization participates in North Texas Giving Day. Does this series have anything on giving days?
A. This series does include the recorded training, Use Crowdfunding to Drive #GivingTuesday & Year-end Success, with Rachel Ramjattan from our 2016 series.
Q. How long will Foolproof Year-End Fundraising be open for registration?
A. Unlike most Basics & More™ courses, seats are limited. To allow for the most individualized attention possible, we’re limiting registration for this webinar series to the first 100 enrollees.
Q. Is this different than last year’s year-end webinar series?
A. This year’s program includes more training on digital, including mobile optimization, and storytelling. We’ve brought one of the best donation page experts in the world on board to ensure that your organization’s donate page isn’t losing money. Additionally, we’re including training on writing your email campaign series and social media.
Q. Who is this series for? Some consultants think a donor database of 10,000 is small. We’ve only got 578 records in our database (a little over 400 are donors). Is this program right for us?
A.Foolproof Year-End Fundraising is absolutely applicable to your organization. Even the smallest database can see significant increases from thoughtful segmentation and personalization coupled with a multichannel approach.
Q. I’m a consultant and I think this program would be good for a few of my clients. Do you have a referral program?
A. We do. We offer a 30% affiliate payment for every registration. Sign up here for the Basics & More affiliate program. You might also consider enrolling yourself and using the teachings in creating your clients’ year-end fundraising programs.