Are you looking to build a bigger and better fundraising program at your nonprofit?
Do you wish you had a clear plan for the strategies and tactics you need to use to raise more money and thrive?
Would you like to have a compelling case for support that explains your mission to donors in a way that makes them want to give?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” then I invite you to join me learn how to write Your Fundraising Plan & Case for Support.
Why Are Your Fundraising Plan and Case for Support So Important?
Your plan and your case statement are two of the most important items you will ever create for your organization. Your fundraising plan maps out your development strategy for the next one, two, three or more years…and sets the direction your development program will take as you raise the money you need to thrive.
Your case for support/case statement paints an emotionally compelling picture for your donors. Your nonprofit should rely on your case statement as the basis for all of your fundraising communications, using language and messaging drawn straight from the case to convince your donors to give more money, more often, to support your mission.
Use this class to write a plan and case statement that produces exceptional results for your nonprofit.
Week One: The Fundamentals of Writing Your Case for Support
- Know why and when your nonprofit needs a case statement
- Find out what’s missing in most case statements, and where you need to start
- Learn what questions need to ask and who you need to talk to when preparing to write your case for support
Week Two: Writing a Compelling Case for Support
- Understand how to tell your organization’s story quickly and effectively
- Use the included checklist to see what materials you need to have on hand to write a great case
- Learn a simple procedure for the case writing process
- Week #2 Bonus: You’ll receive a complete sample case for support that you can use as a template for your organization
Week Three: The Fundamentals of Writing a Strong Fundraising Plan
- Know why your nonprofit needs a written fundraising plan
- Understand what goes in to a successful fundraising plan and how to get your board and staff committed to the process
- Learn a simple, step-by-step process for writing a plan that works
- Week #3 Bonus: Students will receive the premium recorded webinar, How to Create a Development Plan so You Can Raise More Money, featuring Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE, author of 50 Asks in 50 Weeks.
Week Four: Making Your Fundraising Plan Successful
- This week, you’ll receive a recorded webinar How to Write a Successful Fundraising Plan.
- Week #4 Bonus: You’ll also receive a complete sample fundraising plan that you can use as a template for your own organization’s plan.
Writing a strong fundraising plan and amazing case for support may be the two most important things you can do to get your nonprofit on the right track. This course will show you how.
Your Fundraising Plan & Case for Support | Basics & More™ is being presented by Pamela Grow.
Pamela Grow is the founder of Basics & More™ Fundraising, providing comprehensive training to over 5,000 nonprofit organizations worldwide. She is also the author of Simple Development Systems: Successful Fundraising for the One-Person Shop, considered by many to be the bible of small shop fundraising.
A pioneer in creating online training for nonprofit professionals, Pamela developed the first online nonprofit storytelling class in 2010, as well as the first online nonprofit stewardship training. Partnering with Chris Davenport of the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, she created the landmark program, 100 Donors in 90 Days, and The Donor Retention Project. In 2016, Pam developed the curriculum, branding, systems, and launch for the Veritus Group’s Major Gift Academy, the preeminent online training for nonprofit major gift officers.
In 2010 Pamela was named one of the 50 Most Influential Fundraisers by UK’s Civil Society magazine, and she was recently named one of the Top 25 Fundraising Experts by the Michael Chatman Giving Show. She’s been featured by the Chronicle of Philanthropy, the Foundation Center and Small Shop Savior, a weekly column of NonprofitPRO Magazine.
Who is this class for?
Your Fundraising Plan & Case for Support | Basics & More is for both those new to writing development plans and case statements as well as seasoned development pros who want to know how to strengthen what they already have in place. Nonprofit founders, Executive Directors, Development Directors, fundraising staff, board members and volunteers will all benefit from this four week class.
Learn When You Want and Where You Want
One of the best things about this class is that you can read the guides and listen to the podcasts/webinars from the comfort of your own home, office or car. Instead of having to take time off to go to a full day seminar, you can learn everything you need to know about creating your organization’s development plan and case for support — right where you are.
And – you have lifetime access to the class materials! So even if you can’t go through all of the class materials right now, you can read and listen at your leisure. There are no tests or quizzes, only solid information that you can review whenever you are ready, with lifetime access to the course pages.